Wyty LLC ("Company," "Wyty," "us" or "we") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the web pages associated with the domain wyty.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY DO NOT USE WYTY.COM
We provide the Website and content for US residents only.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as website pages visited; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or making inquiries. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- If you use our blog to submit a comment on our website, any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of that blog, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in that blog. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog, contact us through one of the methods listed at the bottom of this Policy.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, and communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Social Media Widgets
"Do Not Track" Policy
We do not respond to a user’s Do Not Track browser settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, and to process your payment.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wyty’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wyty about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wyty, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You can opt out of or modify the settings related to what Google collects through its DoubleClick cookie by visiting the following websites: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en and https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous?hl=en. General information regarding opt-out from interest-based advertising from companies belonging to the Network Advertising Initiative can be found here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party websites from this website as a service to our users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from that of wyty.com. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such sites before providing them with any information. wyty.com assumes no liability for any damages you may suffer from visiting such linked websites, including without limitation, damages caused by computer viruses, Trojan Horses or other destructive/disruptive code which may be downloaded from such linked websites. Any links contained on this website shall not be construed as an endorsement by wyty.com of any such linked website. wyty.com has not reviewed or researched the full content on these linked websites and shall not be held responsible should you encounter any materials that may appear inaccurate, indecent or illegal. If you visit such a website that is linked to this website, please contact us and we will determine if the link should be removed from the Website.
Access to your Account
If you want to update your Personal Information in your account such as your name or address you may do so by logging in to your account.
Phone: (888) 211-2291
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 211-2291.